Current Mailing Address

Current Mailing Address

Elder Howard Derek McKeon
Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission
Rua Caa-Acu, 229
Belenzinho
03171-020 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A whole month

Derek has now been in the CTM for a month now.  Time is flying!


Hey Mom!!!
Im sending this to you but im talking to you and dad ok?
I love it down here! I got your pictures and everyone loves looking at them, especially my Brasilero friends! Tell that Ramirez guy that is dating Rylee to cool it alright!  Carlie told me about BYU and the Niners... That is so cool that Kirk is team captain for his football team! I'm so proud of him! 

My district is awesome and I love them all! Here's the list and I'll send a letter home with pictures later cause the CTM won't let us upload pictures here.
Companion, Elder Olson: Las Vegas, Nevada is a super amazing singer with perfect pitch and a great spirit and is one of the funniest guys i've ever met! He had a tougher time initially with the language but he's doing much better now! He has 9 people in his family and went to BYU before the mission, but we didn't know each other before.
Elder Glover: from Gary, Indiana and on the BYU track and cross country team and went on several dates with Brooke Holt! Hes a super cool guy and I love him to death! 
Elder Hohsfield: Galt, CA.  Dont really know him too well yet.  He was in the Provo MTC for 2 weeks and then came here because he finally received his visa.  He likes to sing as well and is picking up the language pretty well too.
I'll write a letter about them later, I'm running low on time.
I can email anyone in my immediate family.  Dad I sent a letter via email to your howardmckeon@gmail.com address from Mission Ties, did you not receive it? Please do a little research on them and let me know. And no I have not written grandpa or grandmother but i definately will! Keep me posted on everything please!
Mom, please send me my dirty clothes bag that I used up at school please, I am currently using a garbage bag and its starting to tear! I could also use flashlight please. I am doing fine and i am keeping healthy, I am eating so much food I can't even stand it!! None of it even comes close to your cooking so don't worry! I love you and will write you this week! I will write you a nice long letter full of details later! 
Love your son,
Derek,

No comments:

Post a Comment