Current Mailing Address

Current Mailing Address

Elder Howard Derek McKeon
Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission
Rua Caa-Acu, 229
Belenzinho
03171-020 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

Monday, October 15, 2012

Only 2 More Weeks in the CTM


How is everyone doing?  I wish I had way more time to email you but we are kept pretty busy at the CTM! We only have 30 minutes to read and type all of our emails so I have to type all of the important stuff.  But here is my address to the mission home:
 
Elder Howard Derek McKeon
Brazil São Paulo East Mission
Rua Caa-Açu, 229 Belenzhinho
03171-020 São Paulo - SP
Brazil

Thanks! I am doing fantastic here!! I am having such a fun time! Can you believe that I've been here for 7 weeks already?  I don't know about you but they have flown by for me!  I leave for the field the 30th of this month so I've been counting down the days until I leave! 20 more to go! I sent you guys a long detailed letter with a couple of pictures in it last week.  I don't know how long mail takes to get there but it should be there soon. I wish we could upload pictures on the computer, but we can't, I think we can in the field so I'll do most of them then.  



I am having a blast here!  Yes, I listened to all of conference and the first talk from President Monson drove a lot of talk from all the missionaries!  That's all we talked about the rest of this week! Is Kirk going to go right when her turns 18?  I know that Rylee REALLY wanted to go when she was 21, so now she can go even sooner!!! This conference was so different as a full time missionary.  It was amazing to take in all of doctrine and the spirit that they shared with us. And I only slept through ONE talk! Guess whose it was??? yup, Richard G. Scott..... He has such a melodic voice and it gets me every single time.  I love my mission and the experiences I am having! I enjoy the CTM and the food!  I am eating a ton of rice and beans.  I dump it over all my food, no matter what it is, beans and rice!  I miss you so much more than words can describe! I will write you another letter this week in great detail!!
 
I love you so much!!
 
your son,
 
Elder McKeon

No comments:

Post a Comment