Current Mailing Address

Current Mailing Address

Elder Howard Derek McKeon
Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission
Rua Caa-Acu, 229
Belenzinho
03171-020 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jose's Baptism

Hey everyone!

Well, we had José's baptism this week! It was so great! It was cold outside and the water in the baptismal font was freezing, but it was still one of the greatest baptisms I have ever had on my mission. There were a ton of people from other wards who came to watch the baptism, so there was a huge turn out and it was amazing! I had the honor of baptizing him. I love this man so much. He is such a good guy and will be such a strong member of the Church. I would send pictures, but I forgot my camera at home...sorry!

Also, I have some other exciting news...I'm staying in my area! This morning, President Ferrin called and asked Elder Passos to be the next Assistant to the President. I'm really excited for him and I know he is going to do a great job! It was also really, really good news for me because it means that I get to stay here for at least one more transfer! I love the people here so much and I'm so excited to continue to serve them. 



We had to get Elder Passos to the city this morning, so we had to get up really early to make it down there. That meant we spent our entire P-day traveling to and from our area which is why my email is a little bit short.

I'm sorry, but my itinerary didn't come this week either. I spoke with the secretary and she told me that they had not even purchased my plane ticket yet. Hopefully we will have those arrangements made by the beginning of June. 

Well I love you guys and hope you are all doing well. I pray for you always. I love you!

Love,

Elder McKeon

No comments:

Post a Comment